Thursday 12 May 2011

Pussycat Envy

I admired her as a Pussycat Doll. I admired her on Dancing with the Stars. I admire her even more as a Solo Artist.




Nicole Scherzinger's new album 'Killer Love' is fierce. Especially her new single, the 3rd track released from the album, 'Right There', featuring 50 Cent. Some have said the sound of this song reminds them of something Rihanna would release, but I don't think Rihanna could have done this song any better than Nicole, especially when it comes to those famous Pussycat Doll dance moves.

Photo: coverlandia.net

She scored her first UK number one single with 'Don't Hold Your Breath', and I'm hoping 'Right There' will give her a 2nd number one. What a woman! Serious body envy, time to hit the gym and off the carbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment